Everything is changing, including your body, mind, emotions, family, sex life, future, even your relationship with God.
And you’re not sure you like the changes, or know what to do about them.
Menopause and aging happen to every woman. But it doesn’t mean it’s the end of feeling and being your best.
In order to make sense of what you’re experiencing you need to know how to navigate this season effectively.
You need support!
In the Navigating Midlife course you will no longer be the passenger letting midlife drive you crazy. You’ll learn how to take the wheel and become the navigator of your life. Navigating Midlife draws from contemporary medical research and from scripture – not random Google searches. Along with this trusted guide you’ll also discover a group of sisters who will validate what you’re experiencing, and who you can laugh and perhaps cry with as you take proactive steps in all areas of your life.
In this course you will:
- Understand what menopause is and how it affects every part of your body
- Dispel the myth that your mind and emotions are at the mercy of your hormones
- Change your view of aging and take action to live younger longer both physically and mentally
- Learn how to address the changes in your sex life in a healthy way
- Take positive action steps in navigating this season so you can truly live Fully Alive
- Embrace your next season of life with anticipation, courage, and joy
- Experience vibrancy in your relationship with God in new and unique ways
- Discover meaning and inspiration in understanding your life purpose for the coming years
Menopause is not the
end of your life.
And you’re not alone!
Navigating Midlife is designed to help you deal with the whole-person experience of your midlife season. This no holds barred e-course addresses it all: physical challenges, sex, mental/emotional wellbeing, external pressures, God’s plan for you, and more.
This course includes:
- Seven video modules
- Perspective from other women who are experiencing all phases of the midlife journey
- Downloadable worksheets to help you gain further insights and take positive action steps in moving forward
- Access to an exclusive 30-day Prayer Challenge
- Spiritual mentoring/coaching with Dr Carol
Dr. Carol Tanksley is an author, speaker, licensed OB-Gyn physician, ordained Doctor of Ministry, and personal coach who is passionate about helping people experience more of the Fully Alive transformation Jesus came to bring.
Having worked with thousands of individuals, Dr. Carol teaches from her professional theological and scientific training, as well as her own personal experience navigating midlife and of real and lasting transformation.
What happens when I sign up?
You’ll get an email with information to immediately access the seven course modules and the bonus material.
Can I navigate this alone?
You could. But how’s that working for you so far? Input from others and group mentoring/coaching calls provide important connection, support, and insight. Dr. Carol also offers one-on-one coaching for those who wish.
I’m nervous about group calls. Will I be embarrassed?
No. The live coaching/mentoring calls are not mandatory. But know that the other women taking this course are experiencing similar issues as you are!
How long do I have access to the course?
You’ll have lifetime access to the course modules, so you can review your Navigating Midlife journey any time 24/7.
What’s your refund policy?
Your satisfaction is important to us! If you have difficulty with some aspect of the course we will do everything we can to make things right. If we can’t, we’ll promptly issue a refund if your request is received within 30 days of purchase.
What if I have other questions?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and we’ll get back to you promptly. You can use the same email any time after purchase as well if you have problems or questions.